in accordance with article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and with Legislative Decree 196/2003 revised by Legislative Decree 101/2018 relating to the protection of people and other subjects in reference to their personal data, all information will be handled respecting the principles of honesty, legitimacy and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with what has been mentioned above, we are providing you with the following information.
1. The data you provide to FREZZA SRL, the data controller, will be processed for the following purposes:
a) Reply to your job application request
b) Evaluate your job application
c) Call you for a possible job interview
2. The legal basis for the aforementioned purposes is identified in Article 6.1. letters a, b, f of the EU Regulation 2016/679. The explicit legal references, updated to the most recent revision, which provide for the obligations or fulfilments on the basis of which the processing of the data could possibly be carried out are available and can be consulted in the privacy policies of the website and at the data controller’s premises, and in any case form part of the current law of the Union and of the Member State to which the data controller is subject.
3. The processing will be carried out both by means of IT tools and manually by specially appointed people. The data will be stored in paper and computer files at our company headquarters and in any case in European territory for services entrusted to third parties.
4. Within the scope of the processing described above, it is necessary to know and store all the indispensable data (mandatory fields marked with an asterisk *). Any refusal to provide such data will result in the non-execution or partial execution of the request. We recommend that you do not provide, via this section of our website, any particular personal data such as those that can be used to detect your state of health.
5. Data will not be object of diffusion to third parties.
7. Your personal data will be kept for the purpose of processing your job application. Subsequently, they will be cancelled or transformed into anonymous form in compliance with the regulations in force.
8. The data controller is: FREZZA S.R.L. via Ferret 9/11 – 31020 Vidor (TV).
9.You may at any time exercise your rights with regard to the data controller pursuant to Art. 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679, including the rights of access, correction and cancellation, restriction of processing and opposition, as well as the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 and to lodge a judicial appeal pursuant to Art. 78 by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have read the information sheet and consent to the processing of my personal data as indicated therein.